|# of Openings||2|
Colliers Engineering & Design is seeking a highly motivated, detailed-oriented individual that has Auto CADD and Civil 3D experience. The CADD Operator will perform various field and desk top design functions revolving around projects including, but not limited to, site surveys, field engineering, OSP design, encroachment permitting and CAD of aerial, underground, and buried telecommunication systems.
* Ability to draft parcels, or subdivision boundaries from legal descriptions using CAD techniques (Civil 3D)
* Maintains average skills in the use of AutoCad. Platting experience preferred. (Microstation a plus)
* Ability and acknowledge of perform Topographic survey, ALTA survey, Boundary Survey, As built Survey etc...
* Ability to read and plot Legal descriptions
* Performs drafting of portions of routine projects under direction of project surveyor
* Understands surveying terminology
* Prepares a variety of survey products
* Adheres to AutoCAD standards manual
* High School Diploma/Equivalent; Associates Degree or a Certificate from a technical school, preferably in AutoCAD.
* 1+ years of related experience.
* Proficient with AutoCAD.
* Work within a team oriented environment to successfully complete a high volume of projects within established budgets and deadlines.
At Colliers Engineering & Design, our people are our most important resource. That's why we are committed to providing all our employees with a safe, comfortable work environment, potential for career advancement, and the ability to impact society through their projects as well as Company sponsored activities.
This dedication begins with supporting a work life balance through a generous compensation package that includes: company paid medical, dental, and vision coverage; paid pregnancy disability leave; short- and long-term disability insurance; life insurance; a company-matched 401(k)/Roth; paid time off that includes parental and military leave; employee referral and professional license bonuses and a straight time policy that compensates exempt employees for billable hours worked in excess of 40 billable hours within a work week.
We have also created an internal culture that provides the resources and technology needed to encourage personal and professional growth opportunities through reimbursement for education; a free in-house resource for hundreds of educational and self-enrichment courses; mentorship program; wellness program; Women's Organization and ongoing philanthropic opportunities.
Apply today to learn how you can join our team of professionals, so we can help you Accelerate Your Success!