|Discipline||Construction Engineering & Inspection|
|# of Openings||1|
Colliers Engineering & Design is seeking Qualified Construction Inspectors to join our Construction Engineering & Inspection group in Florida.
* To perform quality control construction observations for roadway and bridge construction, general site work, maintenance and protection of traffic, drainage, earthwork, paving, concrete work, reinforcement steel placement, utility relocation work, coordination, and safety.
* Able to read contract documents and construction plans.
* Responsible for construction observation monitoring/tracking of construction sequencing, cost, and performance decisions.
* Assure that proper document control, quality assurance and project records are kept.
* Assure quality and uniformity in the record keeping of various contracts.
* Minimum 5 years FDOT related experience, including roadway (earthwork, sub base, concrete and asphalt pavement, drainage, lighting, guardrails and pavement markings, signs, maintenance of traffic related inspections for day or nighttime operations.
* Bridge construction inspection experience (rehabilitation & new) a plus.
* Valid Driver's license.
* CTQP Certification preferred.
* Strong PC Skills, in Microsoft Office.
* Strong time management and attention to detail.
* Excellent organizational skills.
* Knowledge of FDOT road specifications.
At Colliers Engineering & Design, our people are our most important resource. That's why we are committed to providing all our employees with a safe, comfortable work environment, potential for career advancement, and the ability to impact society through their projects as well as Company sponsored activities.
This dedication begins with supporting a work life balance through a generous compensation package that includes: company paid medical, dental, and vision coverage; paid pregnancy disability leave; short- and long-term disability insurance; life insurance; a company-matched 401(k)/Roth; paid time off that includes parental and military leave; employee referral and professional license bonuses and a straight time policy that compensates exempt employees for billable hours worked in excess of 40 billable hours within a work week.
We have also created an internal culture that provides the resources and technology needed to encourage personal and professional growth opportunities through reimbursement for education; a free in-house resource for hundreds of educational and self-enrichment courses; mentorship program; wellness program; Women's Organization and ongoing philanthropic opportunities.
Apply today to learn how you can join our team of professionals, so we can help you Accelerate Your Success!