|# of Openings||2|
We are seeking a Qualification/Proposal Coordinator to support our Florida teams! The position is ideally located in our Miami, Tampa, or Orlando FL offices and is open for hybrid work. If you are a detail-oriented and deadline-driven, apply today!
The Qualifaction/Proposal Coordingate will organize and manage the development of Florida's qualifications and marketing proposals. They will support firm qualifications and proposal pursuits, which includes working with Project Managers and the project team to gather appropriate material/information needed to meet the requirements of the submittal by the designated deadlines. This includes assembling and packaging proposals/documents from inception through final product, working with marketing support and/or administrative personnel to facilitate contacting sub-consultants and/or teaming partners to assure all information is accurately provided.
* Maintain and update corporate firm information for use in Firm Qualifications
* Coordinate proposal process from searching for RFQ/RFPs through various procurement websites to Go/No Go decision, drafting, submission and follow up
* Track, update, and report on pursuits of interest
* Create and maintain content for various proposal materials including, but not limited to, proposals, resumes, project descriptions, project profiles, graphics, presentations, and template materials
* Schedule and coordinate proposal kick-off meetings
* Coordinate with subconsultants as needed
* Perform administrative QA/QC on all Qualifications
* Support the Business Development group by providing marketing research. Participate in BD meetings and marketing planning sessions
* Maintain and update Unanet/Cosential (CRM) which includes, opportunities and qualifications
* Keep an inventory of all marketing supplies for proposals and qualifications
* Handle digital submissions and tracking/management of firm procurement sites
* Must be detail-oriented and organized
* 3-5 years' experience working at an A/E/C firm as a Proposal Coordinator
* Familiar with Florida CCNA, FDOT Qualifications, Submittals & SF330 forms
* Experience using Microsoft programs including Word, Excel, Outlook, Teams & PowerPoint
* Experience using Adobe programs including Acrobat, InDesign & Photoshop
* Strong writing and editing skills
* Knowledge of Unanet/Cosential (CRM) a plus but not required
* Knowledge of procurement and RFP/SOQ processes
* Knowledge of Microsoft and Adobe programs
* Relationship Management
* Business Acumen
* Communication skills
* Program/Project Execution
* Extended period operating a computer in a stationary position
* Minimal lifting of boxes and binding machinery
*Hybrid option available
At Colliers Engineering & Design, our people are our most important resource. That's why we are committed to providing all our employees with a safe, comfortable work environment, potential for career advancement, and the ability to impact society through their projects as well as Company sponsored activities.
This dedication begins with supporting a work life balance through a generous compensation package that includes: company paid medical, dental, and vision coverage; paid pregnancy disability leave; short- and long-term disability insurance; life insurance; a company-matched 401(k)/Roth; paid time off that includes parental and military leave; employee referral and professional license bonuses and a straight time policy that compensates exempt employees for billable hours worked in excess of 40 billable hours within a work week.
We have also created an internal culture that provides the resources and technology needed to encourage personal and professional growth opportunities through reimbursement for education; a free in-house resource for hundreds of educational and self-enrichment courses; mentorship program; wellness program; Women's Organization and ongoing philanthropic opportunities.
Apply today to learn how you can join our team of professionals, so we can help you Accelerate Your Success!