|# of Openings||1|
Colliers Engineering & Design is seeking an IT Technician to join our Help Desk team to provide internal support and technical assistance to end users on a variety of issues. A candidate should be able to accurately and efficiently troubleshoot problems and advise of the appropriate action. Perform computer maintenance, upgrades and new installations and support desktop, laptop and peripheral devices.
* Respond to requests for technical assistance relating to computer systems, software and hardware.
* Diagnose and resolve technical hardware and software issues.
* Setup, migrate and support desktops, laptops and mobile devices.
* Follow standard help desk procedures.
* Identify and escalate situations requiring urgent attention.
* Track and route problems and requests and document resolutions in a ticketing system.
* Travel to other offices as needed.
* Degree in a related field plus 1-3 years of related experience.
* Ability to communicate technical information to non-technical personnel.
* Ability to install, configure and maintain personal computers, networks, hardware & software.
* Familiarity with Windows operating systems.
* Familiarity with handheld devices.
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
* Frequently required to sit, stand, bend, reach, talk, hear and lift or move up to 50lbs.
* Must be able to see color and distinguish letters, number & symbols.
* Skill in organizing resources and establishing priorities.
* Basic programming/scripting is a plus.
* Ability to work occasional nights and weekends.
* Must be able to travel.
At Colliers Engineering & Design, our people are our most important resource. That's why we are committed to providing all our employees with a safe, comfortable work environment, potential for career advancement, and the ability to impact society through their projects as well as Company sponsored activities.
This dedication begins with supporting a work life balance through a generous compensation package that includes: company paid medical, dental, and vision coverage; paid pregnancy disability leave; short- and long-term disability insurance; life insurance; a company-matched 401(k)/Roth; paid time off that includes parental and military leave; employee referral and professional license bonuses and a straight time policy that compensates exempt employees for billable hours worked in excess of 40 billable hours within a work week.
We have also created an internal culture that provides the resources and technology needed to encourage personal and professional growth opportunities through reimbursement for education; a free in-house resource for hundreds of educational and self-enrichment courses; mentorship program; wellness program; Women's Organization and ongoing philanthropic opportunities.
Apply today to learn how you can join our team of professionals, so we can help you Accelerate Your Success!