Join a global professional services leader. We are committed to solving the world's biggest challenges in the areas of water, energy and urbanization.
GHD Digital is rapidly growing, and we wish to add a passionate Senior Manager, Digital Technology Strategy, who can drive and advance practice development, client engagement and solution development in, and around our fast-growing D-Lab (Digital Strategy & Transformation and Digital Innovation) practice. We are looking for experienced consultants with strong communication skills and drive; who will thrive in a supportive, agile and a consultative environment.
As a Senior Manager, you will work on client engagements and with different internal and external partners. Working within GHD Digital's D-Lab practice, you shall liaise closely with our clients, internal project team(s), local and global D-Lab teams and digital software and services providers.
This role is open in any office in Canada. Some preferred locations are Tampa, Atlanta, Hartford, Houston, North Wales, Syracuse, Buffalo or San Francisco
Experience and Skills:
- Build, Coach, Mentor and Manage the Digital Technology Strategy & Transformation team.
- Contribute to all aspects of building a practice through business development, client & community engagement with a focus on building GHD Digital's brand.
- Role model the delivery of initiatives and manage/monitor progress and interdependencies, managing project level assumptions and decisions.
- Advise and support Executive and Senior Leaders on issues to increase the value that Technology & Digital delivers within their organization and help them overcome strategic challenges.
- Demonstrate thought leadership on strategic Technology & Digital Transformation issues.
- Identify value-add opportunities, think "outside of the box" and deliver valuable strategic project insights to business partners.
- Establish project governance and structure with roles and responsibilities are clearly defined.
- Coaching, Developing & Overseeing a diverse & distributed team.
- Role model effective client & relationship development approach.
- Advance programs that will deliver market leading profitable growth for GHD Digital solutions in the Market. Do so in a manner consistent with GHD Digital's operating model and key principles.
- Building and expanding on key client relationships with influencers and generating confidence, trust and respect at C-level and board room.
- A passion for helping clients solve some of the most pressing challenges of our time through the adoption of technology and emerging solutions.
- Hands on experience in a one or more technology disciplines such as Data Platforms (Azure, AWS, GCP), ERPs (SAP, Oracle, Workday), Analytics, Automation, Enterprise Architecture, Spatial Intelligence (ESRI) or Business Intelligence Systems.
- Domain knowledge in Cloud Transformation or Emerging Technology, ROI/Cost Take Out and IT Operating Models.
- 5 to 7 years of consulting experience in a leading professional services firm, or 7 or more years of experience in IT management roles including Digital Technology Strategy experience.
- Experience serving Canada Public Sector agencies or municipalities.
- Bachelor's degree in IT, Computer Science, Business Administration, Commerce, or related field - MBA or graduate degree is an asset
- Proven understanding of modern technologies and their applications in the business world and various industries.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Team leadership and management capabilities with a drive to work closely in a collaborative team environment, lead internal and external teams and manage project deliverables.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills with the ability to clearly and articulately identify and define problems and develop creative solutions to address client requirements.
- Relevant industry designations / certifications such as ITIL Service Manager, Agile, PMP, TOGAF and Human Centered Design would be an asset
As a multicultural organization, we encourage individual achievement and recognize the strength of a diverse workforce. GHD is an equal opportunity employer. We provide equal employment opportunities to all qualified employees and applicants without regard to race, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, marital status or veteran status.