|# of Openings||1|
Join our Survey/Geospatial team, which offers a full range of survey and geospatial data and mapping services that enable us to collect data faster, safer, and more accurately than ever before. Collect data from the air, ground and subsurface to provide precision data interpretation with us, and accelerate YOUR success to become tomorrow's industry leader.
Colliers Engineering & Design is seeking a field crew member to join their Tampa Survey Team. This is an intermediate level position, predominantly working in the field on survey and construction related projects, training in Colliers specific equipment and procedures will be provided. The work will require occasional travel. Interested parties are encouraged to submit application and current resume.
* Will work primarily in the field as Jr. Crew Chief / Instrument Man on a one, two or three-person field crew.
* Cut and remove brush and undergrowth for line of sight.
* Reads and understands plans and specifications.
* Know basic sources of measurement errors.
* Dig ground using a pick, shovel and other hand tools to search for and locate survey monuments.
* Hold and plum rod in obtaining elevations and distances.
* Drive stakes to set grades on construction projects.
* Provide quality seamless customer service.
* Know, understand and demonstrate safe working/operating methods of assigned tools and equipment.
* Performs other duties as assigned.
* FDOT, EFB Experience is a plus.
* Must be physically able to work long hours and carry heavy loads.
* Possess good interpersonal skills, and effective written and oral communication skills.
* Attendance, punctuality, organization, reliability, and eagerness to learn are essential requirements.
* Must be able to work in inclement weather.
* A valid driver's license and clean driving record required. MVR will be checked and monitored.
Requires a pre-employment drug screen and will require ongoing participation in the employer's random drug and alcohol testing program.
At Colliers Engineering & Design, our people are our most important resource. That's why we are committed to providing all our employees with a safe, comfortable work environment, potential for career advancement, and the ability to impact society through their projects as well as Company sponsored activities.
This dedication begins with supporting a work life balance through a generous compensation package that includes: company paid medical, dental, and vision coverage; paid pregnancy disability leave; short- and long-term disability insurance; life insurance; a company-matched 401(k)/Roth; paid time off that includes parental and military leave; employee referral and professional license bonuses and a straight time policy that compensates exempt employees for billable hours worked in excess of 40 billable hours within a work week.
We have also created an internal culture that provides the resources and technology needed to encourage personal and professional growth opportunities through reimbursement for education; a free in-house resource for hundreds of educational and self-enrichment courses; mentorship program; wellness program; Women's Organization and ongoing philanthropic opportunities.
Apply today to learn how you can join our team of professionals, so we can help you Accelerate Your Success!