|# of Openings||1|
Colliers Engineering & Design seeks a highly motivated individual to join our team of professionals in our Tampa, FL Office. We are a full-service consulting engineering and construction observation/ testing firm involved in subsurface investigations, laboratory testing, foundation and earth structure design, and quality assurance of commercial, institutional, and public projects throughout Florida. The Assistant Project Manager will manage a project team of engineers, scientists, and technicians, and collaborate with site/civil, environmental, survey, and other specialty discipline experts for the purpose of successful project completion.
* Responsible for all phases of project management for the implementation of geotechnical studies, engineering analyses & recommendations, and construction consultation, including but not limited to client interaction, proposal preparation, budget and scheduling, billing and technical oversight, report preparation, internal QA/QC, and project scope delivery and execution.
* Participate in strategic business development efforts by way of maintaining and strengthening existing client relationships (internal and external), as well as identify and develop new ones. Provide guidance and supervision for junior staff and creating a challenging and engaging work environment.
* PE or PG license preferred.
* 4-8 years of experience conducting and managing construction materials testing (CMT) and/or geotechnical services.
* Must be well-versed in the Florida market, and have a proven track record of leading technical teams and maintaining client relationships.
* Ability to bring clients/projects in near term; desire and aptitude for seller/doer role.
* Extensive knowledge of all aspects of the design, development, and implementation of ground improvement technologies and deep foundation systems.
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
* Ability to manage multiple projects at one time, providing strong team leadership and effective project delivery.
* Experience with preparing proposals, developing budgets, tracking budgets and the associated financial management skills necessary to run a team and monitor the performance of the business.
At Colliers Engineering & Design, our people are our most important resource. That's why we are committed to providing all our employees with a safe, comfortable work environment, potential for career advancement, and the ability to impact society through their projects as well as Company sponsored activities.
This dedication begins with supporting a work life balance through a generous compensation package that includes: company paid medical, dental, and vision coverage; paid pregnancy disability leave; short- and long-term disability insurance; life insurance; a company-matched 401(k)/Roth; paid time off that includes parental and military leave; employee referral and professional license bonuses and a straight time policy that compensates exempt employees for billable hours worked in excess of 40 billable hours within a work week.
We have also created an internal culture that provides the resources and technology needed to encourage personal and professional growth opportunities through reimbursement for education; a free in-house resource for hundreds of educational and self-enrichment courses; mentorship program; wellness program; Women's Organization and ongoing philanthropic opportunities.
Apply today to learn how you can join our team of professionals, so we can help you Accelerate Your Success!